With over 17 Years of experience in IT working in a local successful IT firm, I now offer my services privately doing many aspects of IT!Rob Thompson
I started my IT Journey back in 2004 with Mend My Computer, after leaving college with a distinction in ICT. My first role was as a Workbench engineer, dealing with computer repairs, ranging from faulty hard drives, virus removal, system reloads and hardware issues, as well as running a small peripheral shop, selling keyboards/mice media and other computer components.
Over the years I progressed tobeing an onsite engineer, and looking after 100’s of clients from domestic & one man bands right up to SME’s with 100+ staff on support contracts with timed SLA’s to meet.
I also took over the running off the company and became a part shareholder when we merged with local firm Digital Copier Systems Limited.
Sadly I parted with the business soon after a change of parent company ownership, and have progressed into a different line of work for my regular day job, however when you’re passionate about IT as I am, you can’t just leave computers alone entirely.
Services I can offer
- Computer repairs (virus removal, setup, hardware diagnostics)
- Component Upgrades/Replacements (Hard drives, SSDs, Disk Drives, Memory, Graphics Cards etc…)
- InHome/Business Visits for all of the above and more
- Website Hosting
- Domain Names
- Website Creation (experienced in wordpress, Joomla, Magento and more)
- Backup Solutions
- Office 365 setups and administration
- Cloud Storage solutions and automation
- Business class broadband and phone systems
- Experience in accounting software templates for Sage/Xero etc
- Much more to, just get in touch to ask!